Lithos micro dispenser technology
The magic formula of Zeolite: Spray once, confuse for weeks
With the zeolite spray application, the pioneering idea of pheromone-based pest control is now also feasible in arable farming. The basis is provided by the natural mineral of the same name and its special suitability as a carrier material to bind certain liquid substances and release them continuously over a longer period of time. As a result, every pheromone from the pherolit® line can now also be sprayed easily and quickly in agriculture – and subsequently forms a long-lasting and effectively confusing cloud of scent to prevent the spread of pests.
Spray pheromones instead of using attractant dispensers.
- The natural volcanic mineral has a special cage structure with a huge inner surface
- In the process patented by Lithos Crop Protect, pherolit® is applied to the substrate and released again via the unique “slow-release” function.
- The carrier material enables the release of the active ingredient to be specifically controlled!
- Zeolite is already used in many places as a proven plant and soil additive and therefore does not form any harmful residues, but actually has a positive effect.
- The zeolite powder prepared in a special grinding process can be sprayed thanks to its particle size! This can be achieved with normal field sprayers, stilt tractors, airplanes or drones.
More natural zeolite products for agriculture can be found here: Lithos Natural